Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomy jackson

Re: Leaflets
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2009, 09:33:22 pm »
iv just put add in local mag 16,000 houses £120 couler 1/8 page

windymiller

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2009, 09:35:58 pm »
Matt like your website!! where did you get the weather addon for your website and is it customisable for worldwide?

Rogue Trader

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2009, 11:00:02 pm »
altogether how many houses are there in the areas want to work as where I am there is no way id drop 30,000 leaflets in one hit without repeating doing the same properties because id say 30,000 dropped a good 15,000-20,000 of them would be in areas and with houses I wouldnt want to do, cant see it being much different to you so your round is going to be full off loads of chaf work and thats also what youll be gaining in the future due to chaf recommending you to there chaf friends  ;D But good luck matt, I got 30,000 leaflets in my cupboard due to printers sending me 20,000 too many, man there heavy and I only deliver to a select 6,000

If I get chaf work I will OVER price the work lol
its a large area that I am covering, all the villages in the Dengie, witham, South Woodham Ferrers, I see where your coming from but to start with if I get chaf work I will over price it so if they do say yes I would get some compensation lol

What do you expect you are moving to Essex it will all be chav work ;) ;D

Matt

tomy jackson

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009, 10:53:58 am »
for got to sae it covers 4 muths

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 09:56:02 pm »
Personally I would do repeat drops in the area you really want. The first 2 or 3 times they go through the door they will be 'invisible' it is only on the 4th or 5th time that any sort of adverts work. That is unless they have something of the WOW about them, and to be honest while they say what you want them to say they are a bit 'forgettable'.

Hope it works out for you though, for sure 35000 should get the phone ringing.

For your next lot I would try adding the following:

A picture of you NOT working but looking straight on, they will associate your company with you rather than 'staff' working. Put a smart shirt on rather than "work wear"

Rather than tell folk what you do and how good you are, tell them how much THEY will benefit from your services.

A couple of recommendations from your current customers saying how great you are. (Genuine ones only)

Constructive critisism and not 'having a go'.  :)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 10:07:00 pm »
Thanks Sunshine, I will keep that in mind for my future leaflets.
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

prestigeclean

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2009, 06:36:12 am »
spot on advice from sunshine , but if you really need 300 custies quickly i hope you have a plan b i.e actually following up with knocking regards alan

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2009, 07:55:26 am »
I will be following them up, as this will increase the chance of getting those customers and it will let me know if the leaflets were dropped where I ask them to be dropped.

Matt

ciderman

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2009, 05:49:03 pm »
I would like to get 5000 A4 Leaflets printed ( with artwork included) Anyone can help!!!

Ciderman :) :) :) :)

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2009, 06:14:04 pm »
I would like to get 5000 A4 Leaflets printed ( with artwork included) Anyone can help!!!

Ciderman :) :) :) :)

I can recomend 1-2 print, but I don't think they do art work. I designed mine using paint shop pro and I'm realy pleased with the result.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2009, 06:18:05 pm »
1-2 print do artwork but are pretty expensive for artwork, very cheap for the printing though.
find someone to sort out your artwork then order them with 1-2 print. this will save you loads.

Matt