Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Walked away never to return
« on: October 08, 2009, 06:32:46 pm »
Had two houses to do today - both dog poope infested hell holes that I have cleaned since I started. Opened the gate of the first one - took one look at the mess and decided there and then I will never work in that kind of filth again. Shut the gate, got back in the van and drove off. Dirty, filthy worm infested properties - what's wrong with these kind of people? Are they blind, lazy or just stupid?
I am beginning to dislike ninety percent of all dog owners. Go to a beauty spot and see the poo bags slung around the carparks because the lazy sods won't take the crap home  >:(

That's better.  :)

pingu

Re: Walked away never to return
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:38:54 pm »
Wimp...just clean the house and be grateful ;D if it all annoys you so much why did'nt you just sweep it up and put in the bin?..hey they may not even know they have a little dog mess in the garden.

rich fraser

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 06:45:23 pm »
Had a lovely one yersterday. Just finished this old girls house and she offered me in for a coffee. So as she waffles on about some bo**ox im slurping my cofee, and every time i raise my cup to my face i can smell poo. So im thinkin she has got some dodgey coffee, i put my cup down and find my hand is covered in cat poo, you know the nice runny stuff. Id dragged the hose through it which had then rubbed over the top of my jeans and my hand.
Cleaned my hands three times before the smell went. She didnt even own a cat!

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 06:57:35 pm »
yeh you are right mates its not nice to uninvertantly step in the stuff only to find that you have it on ya ladders hands and trousers lets have a anti dog campaign

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 06:58:28 pm »
try to avoid em if i can

traps7

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 07:20:23 pm »
Had a lovely one yersterday. Just finished this old girls house and she offered me in for a coffee. So as she waffles on about some bo**ox im slurping my cofee, and every time i raise my cup to my face i can smell poo. So im thinkin she has got some dodgey coffee, i put my cup down and find my hand is covered in cat poo, you know the nice runny stuff. Id dragged the hose through it which had then rubbed over the top of my jeans and my hand.

Rich that cracked me right up! LOL

G Griffin

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 08:14:18 pm »
  Aaaah, Nescafe.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

kenaltobelli

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 08:25:47 pm »
i take my dogs on the park near me; spend more time picking alco pop bottles
up than dog crap when you next take your kids to the park be thankfull
me and a thousand other dog owners cleaned up after your teenagers and your kids pop bottles
and even took away filthy doleites barby leftovers :o
rant over dont be anti dog

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 08:34:01 pm »
I dropped a custy for the same thing, I was leafletting a house the other day, and the stink of dog when I opened the porch made me turn around and not bother.
Dog owners should be shot if they fail to clean up after their dogs.
Or shoot the dog. Disgusting creatures.

Why people have animals in their houses is a mystery to me. All the poo etc, the cleaning up after an animal, feeding it, go out instead, read a book, do something useful, with your time/money.
People care more about animals than other people.
We have the
RSPCA ROYAL society for the protection of animals.
but it's the
NSPCC NATIONAL society for the prevention of cruelty to children
Animals get a Royal Implenta, kids don't
Another thing donkey sanctuaries get more charity from the public than almost any other charity. Go figure....

Thanks I needed that.
By the way I have a cat and I'm quite fond of him. And had a dog as a kid who brought me much happiness. So I guess that makes me a hypocrite!  ;D

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 09:01:58 pm »

Was it decaff?

ftp

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 09:02:51 pm »
Crappachino.

wezzy32

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 10:04:35 pm »
full bean (bakebeans)
keep on smiling