Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul.g

Amtech CFR ECO 500
« on: October 09, 2009, 05:13:17 pm »
I am thinking about a new porty. Is tis as good as they say? Has anyone got one?

robert meldrum

Re: Amtech CFR ECO 500
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 06:16:28 pm »
Some dislike the thought of re cycling but I loved it when I could clean a whole house on a single filling. If carpets are filthy you would refill, but the new machine with heat will be excellent, but, that's only my opinion.

paul.g

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:28:49 pm »
Thanks Robert, but how does it actually work? How does it recycle? Is there a better machine? I also thought about the  PFX1350

Joe H

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 06:39:23 pm »
I have had a CFR500 and found it good, the heat was good too.
It recycles on the basis it has only one tank - fill it with clean water and the "dirty" water extracted from the carpet goes back into that one tank.
I was happy with this concept on "clean" carpets that I cleaned but in the end couldnt get on with the fact with dirty capets that dirty sludge was going round again.
The filters are very effective tokeep the larger particles from being recycled.

The PFX1350 has the same heating system but does have a clean and a dirty tanks so you will be filling and emptying more often.

paul.g

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 07:11:21 pm »
I have had a CFR500 and found it good, the heat was good too.
It recycles on the basis it has only one tank - fill it with clean water and the "dirty" water extracted from the carpet goes back into that one tank.
I was happy with this concept on "clean" carpets that I cleaned but in the end couldnt get on with the fact with dirty capets that dirty sludge was going round again.
The filters are very effective tokeep the larger particles from being recycled.

The PFX1350 has the same heating system but does have a clean and a dirty tanks so you will be filling and emptying more often.
Thanks Joe, Do you still use it? and how good a job does it do with recycled water? Overall which is best in your opinion.?

Joe H

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 07:41:18 pm »
I sold it 20 months ago. Now have a Scorpion 3 vac which is actually my backup to the Prowler 15hp.

Yes it did a good job. I used to do a pub on a regular basis and it always come clean.

I had a Wonderwand which worked well with it.

Ricky M

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 07:50:59 pm »
Buy A TM matey !
www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

paul.g

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 08:11:23 pm »
Would love a tm . I haven't arrived  - YET