Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Brodex questionnaire
« on: September 28, 2009, 09:05:23 pm »
anyone else get a email from brodex with a questionnaire offering a free brush head for completion.
if you have, have you seen your new brush head? ???

tomy jackson

Re: Brodex questionnaire
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 09:06:14 pm »
dident even open it

windowashing

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:18:32 pm »
Yup - Did the Questionnaire, but no brush head.

It's pretty rubbish though, the plastic moulded jets are way too big, so you have to use loads of water.

Also, the stock sticks out too far around the edges, so it bangs the frames loads and you can't clean the edges properly.

Also, it weighs 386grams, so is not very light weight at all! (Twice as heavy as a bentley I have :o :o )

So don't worry too much, you're not missing much, but might come in handy if you modify it, or sell a pole and need a brush for it.

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 10:22:42 pm »
I don't mind the brush, but the water is fast flowing. I'm building up the courage to fix some jets to help the flow ;D :o :D

Brodex

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 09:43:37 am »
I must apologise guys, but we've been so inundated with responses, it's taking a while to get all the brushes out. But they will come, just be patient!

And thanks to everyone who did reply - it's been fantastic!

Cheers,
Daniel

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 10:15:25 am »
brush arrived  today,
 but I still can't work out if they sell pencil jets as a single unit or a pair, does anyone know?