Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevegunn

Ceramic Tiles
« on: May 18, 2005, 08:13:30 am »
Has anyone noticed the amount of lounges that have ceramic tiles fitted now?

john rees

Re: Ceramic Tiles
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 08:26:12 am »
sure have! that's why I bought an attachment to clean them! ;D
             john

john

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 08:33:39 am »
Hi Steve

Yes mate Me thinks loads of people are ripping up the laminate and some putting down tiles.

For this reason I have booked on to a hard floor course and am buying what ever is need to clean them  ;)

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

mark_roberts

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 09:10:32 am »
Spend some time in a lounge with tile and then in a lounge with carpet and its like a different world.  Tile is good for kitchens and bathrooms but IMO is not a comfortable floor covering but then I would say that.

Mark

Big_Fish

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 01:33:32 pm »
Took my shoes off at the door of a house yesterday and walked through a huge, long hallway into a kitchen to die for. It was all tiled and I hate tiles because the cold gives me cramp in my feet.

I was amazed...the floor was warm and really lovely due to plenty of very hot underfloor heating.

Tiles with underfloor heating...I could live with that!

Nicky

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 09:36:24 pm »
Steve

Lounges no but in some houses have recommend them in certain areas also recommended cotton mats, some may say your cutting your own throat, I don’t see it that way if you get my drift.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)