Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

strange places to clean
« on: May 18, 2005, 08:19:34 pm »
today was a first . a romany caravan two to be exact. stairs to a round type hut on wheels, full of cut glass and damask curtains and benches that turn into beds, noy easy to work in. anybody else done stranger,
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Michel Roberts

Re: strange places to clean New
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 08:35:57 pm »
Sherlock

Did you get paid!

I did a fitting job last oct in a caravan for a similar lot out near Heathrow airport.  £200.00  They said I did a lovely job and then gave me the runaround.

Never seen a penny and have now learnt my lesson

Michel

Re: strange places to clean
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 08:38:10 pm »
no . they did pay  but first spat on my hand they said for luck. seems strange ,but i think i will start spitting on my customers hands and see what happens.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

ABLECLEAN

Re: strange places to clean
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 10:31:33 pm »
I have worked for travellers for years in the carpet trade and in cleaning and I have never been ripped off. I always "Spit and Shake" as this is their way of giving you their bond. My friend in the curtain biz has just been ripped off by travellers and Dave401 was too last year so beware!!
Incidently Dave401 is in sunny Florida (just in case you had missed him).