Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Derek

Re: NCCA
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 07:23:36 am »
Hi

Daniel hasn't come back to me as yet...pity as I would like to clear this matter up.
His scenario doesn't fit at all with the NCCA procedures that have been in place for years.

Having checked with the NCCA office personally and spoken to the Trading Standards Director this remains a mystery even more so as we don't appear to have a Daniel Welford on the books as a current NCCA member.

Daniel...if you are out their please make contact so that this complaint be cleared up

Derek

Derek

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 08:04:19 am »
Since my last post I have receieved a telephone call (and it isn't even 8.0am) with a little more information.

Allegedly Daniel Welford, who does not appear to be a member of the NCCA, did some work for an NCCA member Company back in February 2005 on a sub-contract basis.
Problems arose which were more involved than the mere drying times mentioned in the original post, a complaint was made by the customer and consequently, after NCCA procedures had been followed, a letter was sent to the NCCA member Company suggesting that a refund of money would resolve the situation.

It would seem that this letter may well have been passed on to Daniel Welford

The plot thickens

Derek

stevegunn

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2005, 08:23:12 am »
The truth always comes out at some stage ::)

mark_roberts

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2005, 09:23:45 am »
Just another thick prat we should kick off the board then.

Mark

Len Gribble

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 09:38:20 pm »
Read between the lines.

Derek

Don’t they know Quote who does not appear to be a member of the NCCA unquote

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Derek

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 09:59:21 pm »
Len

He doesn't appear on the NCCA's records but I had to be cautious as he may have..

1. Used a false name on the forum.

2. I didn't have his company name...his profile is hardly complete

The information I received just before my last post seemed to give a clearer picture...plus NCCA members when sub-contracting should use other NCCA members. 
If the original contractor is trading as an NCCA member and advertising as such then employing non-members Mr Trading Standards officer may not be best pleased either

Hope this answers your question

Derek

Len Gribble

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2005, 07:11:34 am »
Derek

Yes to a point.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)