Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brookie12

Carpet Cleaner Required
« on: August 03, 2009, 08:42:35 pm »
Hi

I am looking for a carpet cleaner in the Reading, Berkshire area i have over 40 blocks of flats that in time will need to have the communal carpets cleaned.

What i am looking for now is a CC to give me a quote to clean 5 blocks of flats ranging from 3 floors to 5.
All sites are located in Reading town, 4 blocks on one site and 1 on its own, there is no water on site but parking is good.
I am on site this week, if you would like to come over and have a look please give me a call,  so if this is up your street and you fancy quoting then please give me a call on  07775504896

I will be looking for two quotes as i hope to find a CC that i can build up a long term working relationship with, this will not be solely done on price it will be standards of work and a good customer/client relationship is top priority.
This will be a good opportunity for a CC who is starting off and looking for commercial work, or a established CC who is looking to expand, we also may have work in Swindon and Taunton

Best regards

Matt

Len Gribble

Re: Carpet Cleaner Required
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:17:27 pm »
Matt

This ant you

GWC Cleaning, 17 Imperial Way, Thatcham, RG19 4RS
Quick links
homepage
terms

The domain you requested has been removed from service for non-payment of account. Please direct any enquiries to:Netwise Computing Limited
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

robert meldrum

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 09:46:40 pm »
First impressions !!!!!!!!!!!

from edge2edge

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 10:08:13 pm »
Matt i could cover Swindon for you (reading and taunton too if the work could be grouped together as i have help).Regards Alan(swindon/oxford)tel 07878601150

brookie12

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 07:24:32 am »
Hi All,

Yes that is my old web site if you google David at net wise computing you will see why payment was stopped he has run off to Spain with over 200k of clients money so that's why he was not paid.

look i have never stood any one ever and i will never its just not me please ask around the forum i have many sub contractors on here and we are good for the money.

new web site www.gwccleaning.co.uk

regards

matt

brookie12

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 01:42:58 pm »
Hi All

Thanks for the response we now have two CC coming over this week to have a chat and price up the work

So once again a big thank you

Best regards

Matt

richy27

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 04:42:29 pm »
Matt

would be interested in any work in the taunton area.

regards

Richard

Len Gribble

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 07:32:10 pm »
Matt

Not personal I always check a lot of dangling carrots out there! ;)

your profile still states www.gwc_cleaning.co.uk ::) ???

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

elliott cleaning

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 07:42:08 pm »
.... i have many sub contractors ...

new web site www.gwccleaning.co.uk

regards

matt

Purely out of interest, what brought about your change of direction from a few years ago:

UK Contract Cleaning Forum / General Cleaning Issues / Re: sub contracting  on: May 25, 2006, 06:55:45 AM 
hi

i have found that if you sub out work it will come back and bite you on the arse as other companys just ant up to your standards.
TOP TIP...If you can't do it your self then dont do it at all...it will end in sleepless nights ..promis.....

all the best

Matt

brookie12

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 07:02:59 am »
Hi elliott cleaning,

Back in 2006 we had a very small cleaning operation and it was all hands on and at that time, the sub contractors we where using where not good at all i had no time to chase and make sure the work was at the correct standard.
Now in 2009 and having spent the last 3 years building up GWC we now have a full team around me with cleaning managers and admin support staff, things have moved on and changed. We now interview sub contractors and inspect there work before we agree any work, this way we know what we are getting in to, we have fine tuned this practice over the last 24months and we now have a hand full of sub contractors that produce the goods day in day out for us and make a good living from working with GWC.

Now the time has come to find a sub contractor in the CC world as we have a large amount of sites across the south west that will in time require the carpets to be cleaned (in total about 200 blocks of flats) we would love to bring on board a CC or two that can make the required standards and work well with us and make us all more money in the future.

I hope this answers your question on the "Sub contracting " issues in short we have changed to meet our customers needs.

Best regards & take care

Matt

calmore

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 07:56:20 pm »
it's worth checking your insurance policies, guys, before doing any blocks of flats.

I seem to recall that mine limits me to a certain number of floors above ground level. I can't remember off the top of my head but if I clean a building with more than a certain number of floors then I'm effectively uninsured!
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

hadan

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 07:29:30 am »
There are so many site which gives information about the good carpet cleaning services....They tell about the maintaining the carpet and the best way to protect the carpet....Once when all the basic factor is clear about the carpet then we can easily identify the good carpet company...Not matter how efficient your protective maintenance is, we should take care of it...

gwrightson

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 07:45:43 am »
Hayden,

a chance to discover straight from the horses mouth as it were ;)

What exactly is the carbonated cleaning system that you use ? and in your honest opinion , do you really believe it out cleans other systems?.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

gwrightson

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 10:48:54 am »
Strange ,

Why no responce Hayden?

Must have been a one off visit  :-\ ::)

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

JandS

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 07:27:59 pm »
And we leave them wet for 1 - 2 hours??
I don't use a blower and there still usually totally dry after an hour.
We also cause wicking??

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 07:46:47 pm »
Come on guys let's give the man a chance to reply.

I've always been interested in the CD system does it clean any better then what I use? I don't think so but it's just nice to know what it is just for education or idle curiousity.

Did you know that CD have their own forum?

Shaun

gwrightson

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 08:15:35 pm »
Yes Shaun,

I know they have their own forum, but us mere mortals cannot veiw...... as you know , unless of course any body knows how to access the forum.

Hayden, did post his reply 3 days ago so has had chance to reply, but as you say give him chance. he may be away ::)
not having a go at c/d  I do win a number of jobs when quoting against them , only yesterday I quoted for a 3 seater conservertry  settee, all fixed single sided cushions, no stains etc just wanted it cleaned because of the smell of cig smoke. I quoted £65  ,c/d   were £95  , the strange thing was , a rainbow van was parked in the drive 3 doors away, she said the owner lived there ??? . I didnt ask why she hadnt ask them to quote.

I do have one little bug bear with one of my local c/d , they recently accuired a t/m and are advertising it as exclusive to them, along with the fact they clean for a high profile local name, not so I have done the cleaning for them for the last 2 years exclusivly ;)

Geoff