Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JSMC

it's nice to be nice
« on: August 08, 2009, 06:14:31 pm »
i clean a barbers and the owner asked me to pick up a wardrobe and bed from a house and move it to anothe rhouse. Told him bed should be eays but will struggle with wardrobe due to tank being in van.

Anyways turn up at house and move bed and come back and get talking to owner and what ya know he is gonna sack his wondow cleaner and give me the jop. Window cleaner has stopped doing upstairs on this big house with ladders. Guy said to me he get son well with him but he needs rest of house cleaned.

20 quid hous eplus 10 quid for moving bed.

R W C

Re: it's nice to be nice
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:23:40 pm »
Ive not long moved into my new property, neighbour works for a company that collects waste so he got rid of a load of garden stuff for me, so I went and done his windows yesterday for him, only for his parents to be in at the time, said id return later but was told now is fine, finished job, only to of just got a knock on the door from neighbour, wants a load of business cards as mum and dad want theres done, and they only live in the most well off area around my way, took a bundle of cards for there neighbours too, I wont say what these propertys are worth as Sir Oakley Window Cleaning will be on me like a rat up drain pipe for talking prices.

But yes its good to be nice, bring back community spirit.

Chris

JSMC

Re: it's nice to be nice
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 06:28:19 pm »
yip this is what it's all about. Talking to people and getting to know them and building relationships. The amount of work i  have picked up from in n out of commercials is superb