Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ollie

Ninja and gear for sale.
« on: July 23, 2009, 04:59:48 pm »
Hi, I had to stop work due to ill health in December, I was hoping to start again by july but it seems I will not be able too until end of 2010, therefore i want to sell my gear.
I have an ashbys ninja with hose and wand etc, various chemicals nearly new prochem hand tool, if anyone is interested please email me and i will do a full inventory and send it to you. i am in llanelli and unfortunately I cannot deliver as my illness prevents me driving if you cannot pick it up you would have to arrange couriers etc yourself. Thanks
ollie     amletcleaning@aol.com

ollie

Re: Ninja and gear for sale.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 06:17:14 pm »
Sorry to hear that Ollie, hope you get better asap.

Is it a 135 0r a 400psi?

ollie

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 02:46:10 pm »
Its a 135 psi Mike, had a new pump just before I had to stop, Im not home till tomorrow but Ive had a few emails regarding it so I will publish the list on here ASAP, I will work out a fair price for it too, I will make sure its a bargain!!
Ollie
ollie

clinton

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 03:50:44 pm »
Is there a lot of chemicals for sale ???

ollie

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 01:44:52 pm »
Hi all Ive got The 135 psi Ninja with one hose left one two jet wand ,a prochem "easy grip"stainless steel upholstery tool If anyone wants chems ive only got bits and bobs left but have a just opened 10kg tub of ashbys supreme powder (I used on really bad carpets) 1 lindhaus ch pro commercial hoover (cracking piece of kit)   £800 for the lot   email me on amletcleaning@aol.com if interested ,  thanks guys, Ollie
p.s I have just tested it all as it hasnt been used in a while but its been in an insulated garage wrapped up and all seems ok.  I can also let you have the receipt for work ive had done it.
ollie

ollie

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 06:01:13 pm »
Ebay listing 170368425853      Thanks
ollie

ollie

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 08:21:33 pm »
Just to let you all know it has now been sold.

Thanks
Ollie
ollie