Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roy Harding

Bad Dept
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:28:03 pm »
I have been cleaning this barn conversation for about 5yrs. He would always pay cash and some time let it run 2-3 times but when he was in always pay up. I heard from his next door neighbour that he was moving at the end of March. Every clean I sent an invoice with a statement of his account. I had not received a payment buy the middle of March so I called nearly every evening, but no joy. Finally he moved and no one knew where.

I hate that it was a £100, so I put his name about and finally someone gave me a area. I went early to the area and spoke to the post man that covered the area. Tonight I went collecting the dept, he was really shaken that I had found him and gave me £110 ;D. In 26yrs I have never been caught, but this one really took some finding.

Roy ;D

martinsadie

Re: Bad Dept
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 07:32:13 pm »
Roy Harding always gets his man  ;D ;D

AJ

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 07:49:09 pm »
Roy Harding Investigates! ;D

peter holley

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 08:01:12 pm »
the guy who works for me is an ex doorman....he enjoys the challenge of collecting bad payers..the last one , he knocked on the door ..no answer.... then went around he corner and watched from his car...

the curtains twitched... so he phoned the house and explained that money hadnt arrived yet ,and he expects it in envelope provided...he then added , I,M OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND I KNOW YOUR IN....

the cheque arrived 2 days later... with an apology....
Iwasnt worried about losing the custie asit was only a one off windows and conny roof clean 8) 8)