Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

newbroom

Re: learly lost it today :(
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 04:26:01 pm »
The customer is not always right, the trick is to make them thinks they are

mr D

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 06:47:40 pm »
thanks guys, nice to see you all bar one agree I was within my rights to lose it a bit. I only went back because he was VERY apologetic, unlike him.

I'll probably go back next time but wont be surprised if he gets some one else in. I'm so not bothered.

stephen s

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 09:04:18 pm »
one of the things that really makes me laugh about this forum is how lots of people on here really love to feel sorry for themselves and want everyone to give them a big hug just because everything hasn't gone to plan.  oh bless you all  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hear you say how customer looks down his nose at you and yet youve cleaned his windows for 5 years ?   so he cant be that bad then other wise you would have dropped him years ago.

anyway keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mr D

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 10:29:35 pm »
one of the things about this forum is guy's back you up when you need a friend.

one thing I dont like is guys being rude because there on the net and not in real life.

I clearly said I continue to do his windows because Its handy to park on his drive.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 02:26:29 am »
one of the things that really makes me laugh about this forum is how lots of people on here really love to feel sorry for themselves and want everyone to give them a big hug just because everything hasn't gone to plan.  oh bless you all  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hear you say how customer looks down his nose at you and yet youve cleaned his windows for 5 years ?   so he cant be that bad then other wise you would have dropped him years ago.

anyway keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Didn't like having a minority answer then?
Sussex by the sea

stephen s

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 06:37:20 am »
one of the things about this forum is guy's back you up when you need a friend.

one thing I dont like is guys being rude because there on the net and not in real life.

I clearly said I continue to do his windows because Its handy to park on his drive.

but you stated he looks down his nose at you,  surely your not that desperate for the work are you ?