Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wightsurf

Re: joining forces
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 07:39:12 pm »
I have done it  ;D on comercial only. Works very well for me. I started this way and over 4 yrs on it still working fine  ;D
We have been talking about joining both our rounds together, but still in the talking bit at the mo. We both have very large rounds and we feel that this would increase working out put and open up other service options. But we will see about this bit.

weetot

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 07:48:55 pm »
Done this job 26 years, 10 of them as a partnership.

The only good thing about it is it aint as lonely as working on your own.  Build up your business over time, then your the boss and your calling the shots to the workers, I gaurantee you will fall out with not one of them, but both of them, then who gets the better work to walk away with?? >:(

Sorry its probably not want you want to hear, but when the glitter fades, youll thank me.

OK I,m off, keep smiling ;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

seandyer2003

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 08:11:41 pm »
So to sum it up quickly for you to put everyones replies into a pithy piece of window cleaning wisdom

NOOOOOOOO !!

:)

poole bay

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 08:20:45 pm »
thanks people, took on board on what you have said and going to go full time on my own for a while, and see how i get on  ;D

NWH

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 08:32:43 pm »
The simple answer to that is don`t do it mate i`m telling you,stay on your own and look back in a year and tell me i`m right.You`ll be going the right way to losing them as mates and having a constant headache,are you doing that this week NO you are i did it last time i hate doing that part of the round i can hear it now lol. ;D