Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gr cleaning solutions

what a day
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:08:00 pm »
the day started good went out did my first costumer then on to a new customer did that no bother went priced a new job got that great then down hill from there driving across town clutch master cylinder goes pedal to the nothing right in rush hour traffic manged to get to my next job all the way in second gear did my next house fine also priced next door got that as well went to get back in the jeep battery dead grab some gear walked to my next job just down the road gets on with it half way though heavens opened none stop rain coming down the ladder slips about 10 cm that's it load up the jeep told the rest off my customers i would be back tomorrow got the jeep jump off got home not looking forward to tomorrow  :(
i did get second hand master cylinder from £25 instead off the £200\£300 so there's one good thing

R W C

Re: what a day
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 08:12:17 pm »
your going to work a sunday.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:20:44 pm »
yeah its the only time as I'm back to work on Monday Ive been building my round up on a weekend  for the past three months as i will been getting laid off at the end off July but things are going really well up until today i have only just court up for the rain we had two weeks ago and i wont have time to do double next sat

tonylee

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 08:22:00 pm »
You still off the fAgs Gordon?

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 08:24:53 pm »
sorry tony i not gordon

tonylee

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 08:26:37 pm »
My mistake sorry bud.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 08:28:36 pm »
its ok i think i could with gordons g and t  :P

martinsadie

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 10:36:08 pm »
yeah its the only time as I'm back to work on Monday Ive been building my round up on a weekend  for the past three months as i will been getting laid off at the end off July but things are going really well up until today i have only just court up for the rain we had two weeks ago and i wont have time to do double next sat
i wouldnt start before ten on a sunday if i were you ,or you might lose custom

jonnyald

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 07:50:36 am »
hav you fitted the master cylinder yet, how was it?