Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

concept

van system advice
« on: June 14, 2009, 08:50:17 pm »
some MORE advice please chaps...

i am currently fitting my van system, with filter, ro system and di vessel on the van.

tonight i have sat and thought about it, after messing around for 2 days about how and where to fit it, i thought...do i really need them on the van?!

all i need on the van is a tank full of pure water and my poles surely?!

i dont have space for an ibc but can put the ro system etc in my garage, so all my water production will have to take place after the days done.

the question is, do any of you guys operate this way?

i hope so, as i feel like a weights lifted off my mind...!!

knowing me, there will be something missing in the equation though!! ???

Steve CM

Re: van system advice
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:52:27 pm »
i use to do it this way before i had statics. just set up the ro and that where you want and run a hose out to the van each night

concept

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 08:58:29 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yesssssssssss!!!!

i had a moment of clarity that paid off!!

having seen windowwashers set up, i thought i had 2 options, a static system with ibc, or van system, not a half n half....

why couldnt i have this moment of clarity 2 days ago after spending all weekend farting about!!!

now, wheres the vino...

concept

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 09:07:04 pm »
Concept, why not fill out your profile and say what areas you'r from etc etc?

listen, the court told you to stay 2 miles away minimum, at all times, just deal with it.
 ;D

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:21:10 pm »
Personally, I like every single thing in the van. I wouldn't want a IBC in the garden. Don't have a garage. Plus I would have having to fill it every morning. This way it's just plug the hose from the tap in the van, another one to the drain. Open tap, next morning close tap, disconnect, and drive off. No filling up etc. Even if it takes a couple of minutes, I can't be bothered with that.

cybersye

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 09:41:49 am »
i live in a first floor flat, no space whatsoever, not even a dedicated parking space but I still manage.
I have a 4040 mounted in a cupboard above my hallway window.
waste goes out through wall into the drain.
the pure is fed through hose under floorboards out to front of property and zip tied down the outside of a drainpipe  :o
I have an additional 30 meter reel of hose that I connect to this and then to a port under the bumper of my van, this is how I fill up of an evening, a 650 ltr tank in about 3 hours.  ;D
far from perfect but it does the job

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:42 pm »
Wow, that's one setup. You have overcome one heck of an obstacle!

cybersye

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:06 pm »
Wow, that's one setup. You have overcome one heck of an obstacle!
thanks  ;)
never say never, with a little imagination anythings possible  ;D