Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

prestigeclean

gutter vac users
« on: June 18, 2009, 02:46:54 pm »
i,ve just bought the omnipole guttervac , but i also want too be able to pressure wash the downpipes , can anyone recommend a reasonably priced pressure washer that is powerful enough to do the job and will work with the omni powerpole , i don,t want too get involved in other pressure washing work so its just for cleaning the downpipes regards alan

amberini

Re: gutter vac users
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 05:04:30 pm »
Try the loncin 6.5hp 2700psi available from ebay for around £300... i have the omni-vac & power pole & this pressure washer works great with it & its specifically designed for drawing water from a drum.

This pressure is more than enough for gutters (you dont want to much pressure for this kind of work) and as for loncin! i have had their generator for a couple of years & never has it given me a problem, so far it's the same with the pressure washer ( robinsons sell complete engines for these at less than £120 so parts & service are never an issue)

I also believe that Kev R uses a loncin generator & he doesn't seem to have any problems either (omnipole used to sell these systems with their package???

anyway i hope this helps & if you need any help regarding the Vac, marketing, ETC please let me know & if i am able to help i will.

best of look  ;)