Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Re: SL brush v hot water??
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2009, 07:52:42 pm »
I have to say the flocked version is rather nice too and works very well on guttering. I would have preferred white bristles so I could see what's in there but never mind.
I also use it for minging first cleans' followed by the second pass with the dual trim mono.

NWH

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2009, 08:20:32 pm »
If you use it for minging cleans you wouldn`t want it in white believe me,i prefer them all to be in black i think it looks better and the customer can`t see when it`s full of cobwebs etc.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2009, 12:11:51 am »
Just saw the picture of the brush, the stock has had a little shaving there! Every bit helps I suppose. Shame mine doesn't have it. Maybe the next one I will get with the Super Max will be even lighter. :)

Dave Turley

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2009, 11:13:47 am »
i've been using two s/l d/t flocked (one fan jet, one pencil) for about 2 months at 40°.

no distortion as yet, the best brush I have ever used. better than the mono filament imo as I usually rinse off the glass. i'd guess about twice as much scrubbing power  :D

Robin Ray

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2009, 06:27:27 pm »
i've been using two s/l d/t flocked (one fan jet, one pencil) for about 2 months at 40°.

no distortion as yet, the best brush I have ever used. better than the mono filament imo as I usually rinse off the glass. i'd guess about twice as much scrubbing power  :D

I rinse on the glass with my flocked sl and have had no probs

steven ainger

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 10:04:53 pm »
ive been using the d/t flocked for about 6 mnths now, and i think its gr8, best brush ever, but using hot its gone all over the place, with regards to keepin its shape.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2009, 08:34:02 am »
ive been using the d/t flocked for about 6 mnths now, and i think its gr8, best brush ever, but using hot its gone all over the place, with regards to keepin its shape.

It might be the old model Dual Trim, the improved model has got a very different feel to it, much better brush. :)

The Seven Bays Window Cleaning Company

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2009, 08:45:47 am »

It might be the old model Dual Trim, the improved model has got a very different feel to it, much better brush. :)

The NEW Dual Trim is an AWESOME Brush !! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
THE SEVEN BAYS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2009, 09:22:30 am »
Fully agree, I wanted one brush that does it all, and this one is it!

steven ainger

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2009, 09:38:52 am »

are we talking flocked or mono here

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:19 am »
That's the mono, the first revision was on the market before there was a flocked one. It lacked scrubbing power, so it was optimized by gardiners. You could call that the Superlite v1.2. :)

steven ainger

« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2009, 11:02:04 am »
ive got the mono d/t as well, the flocked is better imo, doesnt like hot though.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2009, 12:34:53 pm »
ive got the mono d/t as well, the flocked is better imo, doesnt like hot though.

I rinse on the window, so I'm not going to be comfortable with doing that with a flocked brush. It will scrub better though, I plan on getting a flocked for everything apart from glass. A mono just doesn't cut it on some jobs.

NWH

« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2009, 05:36:53 pm »
If you want 1 brush from the SL range that does everything on 1 pole i would go for the flocked version.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2009, 12:32:56 am »
If you want 1 brush from the SL range that does everything on 1 pole i would go for the flocked version.

So your rinsing on then with a flocked brush? Does that work for you?  :)

NWH

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2009, 07:45:43 pm »
Nearly all my work is clean most times so the flocked brush i get away with i just use more water,i prefer the flocked on bottoms so i tend to keep it on the 1 pole for tops and bottoms most of the time.

ftp

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2009, 11:25:40 pm »
Nearly all my work is clean most times so the flocked brush i get away with i just use more water,i prefer the flocked on bottoms

Kinky  :o