Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blue Frog Systems

A tough brush for Conservatory roofs and fascias ?
« on: May 20, 2009, 08:31:12 pm »
Am after a tough WFP brush for conservatory roofs and fascias. Takes a while on the ones i have already done. Just want to make things easier  for myself.

What have you guys found works best ?
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Window Washers

Re: A tough brush for Conservatory roofs and fascias ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 08:45:41 pm »
Am after a tough WFP brush for conservatory roofs and fascias. Takes a while on the ones i have already done. Just want to make things easier  for myself.

What have you guys found works best ?
I use a vikan mono,
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 09:15:47 pm »
Use step ladders at the moment to get the height. Would just like to get them done a bit quicker. Way im thinking is that if i could do them quicker i could charge less and get more work. Thus making more money  ;D

I offer all my conservatory customers the option of a water & brush clean or using ladders and a UPVC cleaner. None to take up the ladders option yet though
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:52 pm »
Use step ladders at the moment to get the height. Would just like to get them done a bit quicker. Way im thinking is that if i could do them quicker i could charge less and get more work. Thus making more money  ;D

I offer all my conservatory customers the option of a water & brush clean or using ladders and a UPVC cleaner. None to take up the ladders option yet though
you could charge the same price get them done quick and get more work, = making alot more money  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)