Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Two dead in two days!
« on: April 08, 2009, 11:03:15 pm »
Yesterday went to do a custy and she says her elderly Mum (another custy of mine until last year when she went into a home) died. (In her sleep thankfully.)

Today another custy said not to bother doing her elderly Mum's because she'd died. Fell backwards downstairs and was unconscious at the bottom for an hour until daughter and granddaughter went to check up on her and she died later that day in hospital. Poor old girl!

Who's next, I wonder?  :(
It's a game of three halves!

peter holley

Re: Two dead in two days!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 11:38:55 pm »
 ::) :o

kris martin

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 11:42:07 pm »
i have had a fair few lately. (goes with the job)

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 08:37:58 am »
Yesterday went to do a custy and she says her elderly Mum (another custy of mine until last year when she went into a home) died. (In her sleep thankfully.)

Today another custy said not to bother doing her elderly Mum's because she'd died. Fell backwards downstairs and was unconscious at the bottom for an hour until daughter and granddaughter went to check up on her and she died later that day in hospital. Poor old girl!

Who's next, I wonder?  :(

I lost a couple this winter too Malc.  There's another one who probably won't be around much longer too.  It's a pity but I'm afraid it goes with the job.

cozy

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 09:11:00 am »
Malc, got loads of soldiers as custies over here. You can imagine the situation. :(

aztec

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 03:20:33 pm »
cozy i dont like your avatar but being a chelsea fan i dont care today!

cozy

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 03:50:03 pm »
no probs mate, another game to go yet ;)

Gordon Saunders

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 06:06:05 pm »
 Its the winter that tends to be the worst time , i had 2 in 2 days this year , its inconsiderate of them really. >:(

dai

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 08:01:52 pm »
I seem to have a lot more births than deaths on my round, look on the bright side, one day they will grow up and have windows.

martinsadie

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 08:08:27 pm »
talking to an undertaker last week whio said they had been busy all year but quite now,but according to his boss all those who should be dying now ,died earlier due to the cold weather

weetot

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 08:20:01 pm »
Ive lost 2 since xmas, but luckily one of them left me her 8 bedroom mansion in her will.

OK she didnt................ i was lying, but i have to dream, Im off for a lie down!
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

Re: Two dead in two days! New
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 08:44:10 pm »
Lost one Tuesday last week. She only lives 3 doors away. She had a pulmonary embolism. I think its quite quick if that happens.

She were lovely ol' bird. Glad to have her windows cleaned.

Sad innit when the gooduns go.

weetot

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 09:18:23 pm »
yeh your right actually, my last one died of motor neurones, watched the old dear every fortnight just generally fade away. It did have an effect i must say.
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!