Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

firefly123

george how does it all work
« on: April 07, 2009, 03:58:56 pm »
hi guys have goerge on pc now can not get my firms name on invoice how do you input the type of work you do i e sometimes you do in and out how do you put this in to george  :D :D :D
shiney one

traps7

Re: george how does it all work
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:41:10 pm »
For the invoice you either need headed paper and offset it in system, settings, printing or don't use headed paper and let George give you a basic letterhead with your registered George details. You'll have to experiment.

With regards to the extras on jobs you'll just have to put it as an additional job or in the notes of the job. That part of George has never really been sorted but overall its one of the best things I ever bought for window cleaning. I'd also get a cheap palm with cradle off ebay and get pocket George. It'll sync up and make it a lot easier.

If you get really stuck I would just email Paul at George support. He's normally very promt with his replies but his wife suffered a stroke recently so he may understandably be a bit slower at the moment.

LWC

Re: george how does it all work
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 07:39:19 am »
If your giving george a bash, give WCP a go to

http://www.windowcleanerpro.com/