Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rogue Trader

scudo/dispatch/expert 1.9d
« on: April 02, 2009, 06:37:57 pm »
I already have a scudo 2.0jtd which i think is an excellent van and i opted for the 2.0 jtd version from advice on here and i have to say it is perfect for carting 1/2 ton of water about. I am now needing a second van for an employee and have an option for a 1.9d. Those of you that use the 1.9d how do you find it? understanderbly it is slower and less responsive but does it do the job when carrying 500 ltrs of water?

m baker

Re: scudo/dispatch/expert 1.9d
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 08:13:24 pm »
i have 19d scudo brought it three months ago carry 400 litres plus 3 men every day with no problems

NBwcs

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 10:49:14 pm »
Ive got a 1.9 Dispatch, 500l tank, and its fine as long as your not in a hurry. Seriously though you will have to remember your not in the turbo van if you get one because you need plenty of time for pulling out at junctions. All my works within a 3 mile radius and im perfectly happy with it, though if i was travelling further a field id probably opt for yours. The good side is that the engines pretty basic hence cheaper on repairs than the turbo, so im told.

noelg22

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 01:33:45 pm »
just bought the scudo 1.9 D and have it a month, as most have said its pretty slow, but is a real work hoarse and plenty of room in the back for a 500l tank!!
The fact that its slow doesnt bother me as you dont loose much time going from job to job in a town, i would ofcourse rather the turbo version, but for the time being it more than does its job!

Rogue Trader

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 10:33:47 pm »
well i went and bought it and i have to say that the speed is ok drove it 50 miles home on the moptorway doing 70+ and it was fine , not sure how it will be with half a ton load but as long as it gets from a to b and i dont want the new guy to think he is in a race anyway