Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martinsadie

Re: why dont you do insides?
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 08:11:43 pm »
although last week i paid the balance on Gran Canaria in June ,and booked Cyprus at christmas,not to mention Kos in Sept  ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 08:12:57 pm »
although last week i paid the balance on Gran Canaria in June ,and booked Cyprus at christmas,not to mention Kos in Sept  ;D ;D ;D
nice, I want your matress  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 08:16:18 pm »
nice, I want your matress  ;)
time i get on it you might as well up again at 7 this morning,believe it or not my mum went in hospital for the day to have camera job on checking her bowel cancer isnt back  ;D ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2009, 08:18:18 pm »
Just realised the smiles dont look good on the back of that post,but the good news is she was clear  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 08:22:31 pm »
Just realised the smiles dont look good on the back of that post,but the good news is she was clear  ;D ;D
That is Fantasic new for you Stan  ;) ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)