Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

George and total earnings?
« on: April 03, 2009, 07:57:14 pm »
How accurate have you found your predicted earnings to be with George? Mine seem to have been a fair bit less than last years forecast. How about you?

Feen

Re: George and total earnings?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 08:12:24 pm »
Surely they are 100% accurate if you do the work on time and no jobs change. It's just a computer programme after all. If you have lost slightly more work than you have gained, your income will be down on the forecast. Similarly, if you have slipped behind for whatever reason, say you will have only cleaned a two monthly 5.8 times instead of 6 times for example in a year leading to less earnings.
Feen

ftp

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 08:18:30 pm »
Maybe i cocked the forecast up when I did it. Earnings were fine and are well on track all the same.  ;D

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 08:50:12 pm »
what is george?

ftp

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 08:55:19 pm »
The best bit of software for your round.

http://www.georgesystems.co.uk/

brilliant!

pingu

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 07:35:23 am »
Ftp...I have found it very accurate...sure in some previous versions of George there were a few 'issues' with adding up the totals...but these have all been sorted and Paul has done wonders with the program to make it what it is...

Cheers
Dave.

john tomkins

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 07:44:58 am »
Depends when you first predicted them?
You've obviously had new customers, lost customers, off ill, bank holidays, Christmas, bad weather etc etc.
They all impact on the total earnings. When I first predicted mine it's ended up nothing like it's ended, just take it as a rough guide to what you can achieve if you never have a day off and none of your customers have holidays or say "leave it this month"

kris martin

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 08:37:27 am »
george is a breeath of fresh air, 3 months in and its great.

pingu

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 08:42:02 am »
I  normally run a year forcast off at the start of the new year and then try and beat all monthly totals ....was a bit difficult this jan/feb though...

George can not possible predict the human factors...just the data provided...as they say SISO.

Dave.

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 10:02:27 am »
george told me i'd get about £***** ( not telling  ;) )for this year. but off work for 3 months, then 3 months still not up to speed, bad weather, can't be bothered days ::) .
the actual figure is no where near 5stars :'(

but, this time next year rodders

Feen

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 08:54:26 pm »
george told me i'd get about £***** ( not telling  ;) )for this year. but off work for 3 months, then 3 months still not up to speed, bad weather, can't be bothered days ::) .
the actual figure is no where near 5stars :'(

but, this time next year rodders
Let me guess those *****'s I'd say £99.99. Anywhere near ;D
Feen

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2009, 09:11:18 pm »
see you people with your daft high figures :o i only hope to get that much