Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Thermobore (hot hose)
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 11:21:59 pm »
Near Little common.

chris mc

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 11:28:05 pm »
Drill a small hole into the top of your tank smaller than the diameter of the pole hose EZ snap connector,you can get these with a bolt type thingy on them to stop it going into the tank by mistake.All you need to do then is plug in your micrbore like you are plugging into your pole and run the water back into the tank for 5 mins or so while the water heats up.

This is just what i'm looking to do. Any idea where sells these type of connectors NWH?

Cheers Chris

NWH

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 11:36:38 pm »
If you look on Gardiners website under fittings you will find it there,you just want the hose tail with the bolt type fitting on the end of it.You could just use a hosetail.

boshravie

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 11:55:18 pm »
NWH
I think is little far for me to travel, but I will defiantly give that a try, and many thanks for you help.

Regard
Bosh

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 12:15:11 am »
what do you use hot water for anyway? sorry im a newbie

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 08:42:42 am »
Well I can't comment about All thermobore but after three weeks use I returned mine for a full refund. After several tests we found no difference between thermobore and minibore as regards to temp at the brush head. However we found 6mm microbore to  be the best. We think this is because of the reduced ID(6mm) and smaller surface area. Less water flowing over the heat exchanger also increases heat.

The results have surprised us to be honest.

Kev, that wasn't Thermobore was it but Varitech's version?

So what you guys have experience is that microbore is much better than minibore in terms of keeping the heat better ?

Regards
Bosh

I will prove to anyone that Thermo hose is no better-different to microbore if want to travel to see for yourself,i was getting hotter water with microbore hose.

Obviously, each set of testing circumstances and user settings are going to be different because others have been easily able to identify that there is a temperature difference when using Thermobore.  We really wouldn't have bothered having it developed is there was going to be no difference.

Having said all this, where this hose really comes into its own is with hot water not the warm water that most window cleaners are now favouring.  This hose is designed to cope with and retain heat at between 80 and 100 degrees centigrade.  Most window cleaners are now finding that in reality they are using warm water systems (danger of cracking glass, etc) which good quality microbore and minibore is able to cope with.

GWCS

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 10:34:57 am »
Ok so we have a comparable hose regarding temperature loss, but how does mini and mirco compare to thermo with regards to hot water under pressure? Do the hoses blow/split? If so how easily?