Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pjulk

Re: For those who do both WFP and Traditional
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 06:42:50 pm »
Daveshaw said -

Quote from: dave0123 on Yesterday at 11:11:56pm
Is that stuff they sell in B & Q squeegee off? its an own brand now but it looks the same?
yes its the same , as is ecover washing up liquid except theres no colour in the ecover give it a try

Hi dave you mentioned Ecover well in the supermarket this afternoon and noticed they had Ecover on special off 3 for the price of 2 so bought 3 1ltr bottles to try out.

Just checked the ingredients no lanolin like fairy.

And plus it has aloe vera so good for the hands  ;D

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 11:43:09 pm »
Daveshaw said -

Quote from: dave0123 on Yesterday at 11:11:56pm
Is that stuff they sell in B & Q squeegee off? its an own brand now but it looks the same?
yes its the same , as is ecover washing up liquid except theres no colour in the ecover give it a try

Hi dave you mentioned Ecover well in the supermarket this afternoon and noticed they had Ecover on special off 3 for the price of 2 so bought 3 1ltr bottles to try out.

Just checked the ingredients no lanolin like fairy.

And plus it has aloe vera so good for the hands  ;D
let us no what you think of it after youve used it , i swear down its squeegee off with the blue colour , if i was to put a blue dye in the ecover and told you it was s/o you wouldnt no the diffrance .
where theres muck theres money

pjulk

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 11:50:11 pm »
Yes i will do i have not used it yet the wife did for washing up she has claimed one of the bottles and says she like's it a lot.

Will put it to the test next week