Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R W C

Re: supulite brush its good
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 06:15:38 pm »
does anybody know if gardiner are going to bring out a superlite sill brush?

Yes they are its being done as we speak

p1w1

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 08:03:54 pm »
its good but certainly aint got good scrub power im afraid dont know what you been using? Its good for regular cleans ???

i don't think they have good scrub power either, i got one of the first batch of the duel trim ones and there was about as many inner bristles as a toothbrush on them don't know how many more have been added since but wasn't impressed with the amount with the one i got although to be fair that was the only thing for me that let them down, i'm looking for a new brush now just don't want to risk buying the improved one if it roughly has the same amount of bristles as there not cheap..

paul
Hi, I think I met you cleaning in Saffron Walden. I stopped to have a look and chat about your sl brush. I was not impressed by what I saw but have recently taken delivery of one and my impression is that with the changes Alex has made, it is now a good brush and worth the money. (Only used it for 2 days though).

hi dd
yeah you did thanks for that input gonna wait till the next new version ones come out and try them
hope business is good mate
paul

dd

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 08:52:25 pm »
its good but certainly aint got good scrub power im afraid dont know what you been using? Its good for regular cleans ???

i don't think they have good scrub power either, i got one of the first batch of the duel trim ones and there was about as many inner bristles as a toothbrush on them don't know how many more have been added since but wasn't impressed with the amount with the one i got although to be fair that was the only thing for me that let them down, i'm looking for a new brush now just don't want to risk buying the improved one if it roughly has the same amount of bristles as there not cheap..

paul
Hi, I think I met you cleaning in Saffron Walden. I stopped to have a look and chat about your sl brush. I was not impressed by what I saw but have recently taken delivery of one and my impression is that with the changes Alex has made, it is now a good brush and worth the money. (Only used it for 2 days though).

hi dd
yeah you did thanks for that input gonna wait till the next new version ones come out and try them
hope business is good mate
paul
Hi Paul, business is good at moment (suprisingly!). Hope to see you around.

Regards dd