Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

school holidays
« on: April 04, 2009, 12:30:18 pm »
School holidays are here.
Good cos there's less traffic, but who of you does shops.
I do a Primark and a Debenhams, the Primark will be smothered in snotty kid faces and the escalators at Debenhams will smothered in the same....
What a misery I am eh?

And after a week off with my kids I'll be ready to go back to work for some peace and quiet.

dave0123

Re: school holidays
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 12:47:01 pm »
I like it because the traffic is less in the mornings but i hate the kids being off!

only because of the teenagers and you have to watch everything more  ::) last time they were off i had one pulling on my hose so i pulled hard on the hose and he fell over  ;D
Dave.

cybersye

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 01:30:58 pm »
I like it because the traffic is less in the mornings but i hate the kids being off!

only because of the teenagers and you have to watch everything more  ::) last time they were off i had one pulling on my hose so i pulled hard on the hose and he fell over  ;D
;D
cheeky little buggers ran of with my hazard cones using them as megaphones !

Paul Golding

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 11:26:21 pm »
once a mate of mine turned round to see a kid peeing in his bucket !! . . so he picked it up, ran after him and chucked it at him !! all the kid's mates that were with him thought it was hilarious !! Sometimes revenge is sweet  ;D