Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neil100

Re: Which brush is best with a supalite
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 09:36:10 pm »
This is the cheapest place to buy a shutoff tap for EZ snap for your hoses. Got 5 last week.
http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php/Microbore-Fittings/Microbore-Female-with-Tap/Detailed-product-flyer.html
Neil

Paul Golding

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 09:54:00 pm »
thanks Alex, I'll give a ring tomorrow and order a few more bits !!

Chris, a pint would be good. see you soon

Paul Golding

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 07:59:39 am »
after neil's comment, I'm wondering if I'm getting muddled up . .

I don't want a tap on the end of the hose because I've used them . . the tap falls off, breaks etc cos they get dragged around so much. What I want is to seperate the male and female and for the water to stop, similar to a hose-lock ??
does this exist?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 08:07:30 am »
after neil's comment, I'm wondering if I'm getting muddled up . .

I don't want a tap on the end of the hose because I've used them . . the tap falls off, breaks etc cos they get dragged around so much. What I want is to seperate the male and female and for the water to stop, similar to a hose-lock ??
does this exist?

I agree a tap on the end of the Microbore is too prone to damage. What you need is a female end-stop on the end of your Microbore hose (as pictured below)

With a male EZ-Snap™ (as pictured below) on the end of the pole hose. This is the set-up that I use and most of our clients.

Paul Golding

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 08:12:11 am »
excellent !! I was told wrongly that you couldn't get this (Not by Alex I'll add).  I will ring the office today to add to my order.

Thanks  ;D

ftp

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 04:59:45 pm »
That's how my set up is - works well and the hose can be whizzed back in fairly safely too. Have taps on the pole hoses.