Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris G

As title says, I'm looking to build up my round and looking for anyone who is interested in selling any O.A.P bungalow complex cleaning rounds.

Let me know if any of you have anything going please!

Thanks,
Chris.

d s windowcleaning

Re: Any O.A.P Bungalow cleaning rounds for sale in South Yorkshire?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:04:05 pm »
where in south yorks are you & would you travel to wakefield side of west yorkshire ??????????
where theres muck theres money

trevor povey

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 09:30:33 pm »
where in south yorks are you & would you travel to wakefield side of west yorkshire ??????????

bungalows 4 sale in wakey??

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 09:46:01 pm »

bungalows 4 sale in wakey??
no not in wakey the south yorkshire side of wakey .

andyatkinson

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 07:26:54 pm »
i think i would travel anywhere in the world for a compact round of oap bungalows, great money, all downstairs, all the tea in china, biscuits, paying over there neighbours who are out, ILL GO!!!

martinsadie

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 07:32:06 pm »
i have a good few but will never sell them,when ive finished using ladders can still do them to add onto my old age pension  ;D

Chris G

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 07:43:26 pm »

Hello Dave,
I'm in Rotherham area, but can travel anywhere in South Yorks.

Cheers,
Chris.

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 08:02:46 pm »
i have a good few but will never sell them,when ive finished using ladders can still do them to add onto my old age pension  ;D
Too right Stanley old chap  ;)

andyatkinson

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 08:05:51 pm »
OI! im going, i can almost hear the kettles boiling!!!

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 08:59:52 pm »

Hello Dave,

Cheers,
Chris.
will have a word with the lad whos selling later this week and find out all the details for you . whats your e mail mate .

AuRavelling79

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 09:52:10 pm »
OI! im going, i can almost hear the kettles boiling!!!

Just to put a slight damper on this...

I do a dozen old peoples' flats and I believe the advantages and disadvantages are evenly balanced. If you do trad. only then they may be ideal but ....

Yak yak yak - slows you down.
Mrs. Blighty's in hospital/died - cuts down your work.
Infirm/ga ga:- Hang on while I get my money - (zimmer frame clatter) ten mins later - "found my purse" now "where are the pound coins?" oh, let me check under my matress I may have a few pounds there. It's gone have you stolen it?
Mrs. Doris is in the common room having her hair done can you get her money later?
Etc: ;D
If you're wfp - "I prefer the old way"
It's a game of three halves!

Tosh

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:19 pm »
And 'can you do the inside of my kitchen window', and then you've got to take your muddy, cat poo covered boots off and then clear all the bric-a-brac on their window sills; and then 'cos they look like a 'sweet old grandma', you don't charge them any extra; so they ask you to do it EVERY month and you've made a rod for your own back.

And then you have the other sort; the ones that look like 'sweet old granny'; but they're really wolves in sheeps clothing; they smile at you and say, 'That was quick', and you say to them, 'Yes, that's what Wor Lass says', and they just smile back and say, 'Yes'; blankly!

Despite my sarcasm, I do like the majority of my elderly customers though.

Chris G

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 07:49:45 pm »

Hello Dave,

Cheers,
Chris.
will have a word with the lad whos selling later this week and find out all the details for you . whats your e mail mate .

Thanks for that Dave, the email address is: tradesupplier@hotmail.com

Cheers Chris.

seandyer2003

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 07:23:02 am »
Theres about 28 oap bungs opposite my house, and the guy who cleans em does every one and only charges 2.30 each , but still makes ok money as there s only about one window at front bit of a porch window with door, and 2 round back, i reckon id do em in 2-3 hours, and thats over 60 quid next to my house, i keep asking him to flog em to me :) id stick em too £3 and then thats 84 in 3 hours :) Good stuff

suffolkclean

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 05:22:54 pm »
My husband charges 'sweet little old lady' £5 to clean bungalow windows, then she started asking for her inside patio doors cleaned. He did it for free a few times, he went last week she asked 'oh could you clean inside patio windows' he said yes no problem it'll be £1 extra he said she nearly fell to the floor - a whole £1!! :o. Eventually she did understand