Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

Its snowing
« on: March 08, 2009, 06:01:43 pm »
Right here right now in Bristol :'(
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

martinsadie

Re: Its snowing
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:03:37 pm »
good news is its not snowing here

bad trippy

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 06:08:49 pm »
Just took a closer look, its sleet but the flakes are quite big, man we,ve had all four seasons in one day here today, earlier it was a nice sunny day then came the strong winds then the rain and now rain and snow
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 06:10:56 pm »
We've had some pretty rough weather today in the west of scotland, rain snow and hail stones, better be sunny 2 moro, coz I got a couple of days of rubbish weather last week. Its gets you down, anyone seen any signs of the summer showing up yet. I cant wait, but know we will be all moaning about it being to hot then as well but right now that seems like a dream.

RPCCS

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 06:18:13 pm »
Been raining and gusty all day here, and freezing cold too, was sunny and warm 1st thing though.
Cheers Rich

martinsadie

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 06:19:58 pm »
Just took a closer look, its sleet but the flakes are quite big, man we,ve had all four seasons in one day here today, earlier it was a nice sunny day then came the strong winds then the rain and now rain and snow
was Franke Valli with them  ;D ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 06:31:00 pm »
Freds just said on the telly showers for Lancashire most of the week  >:(

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 06:34:14 pm »
as for northern ireland.....last nite when had a thunderstorm, hailstoness, rain and winds that were causing the windows to bow and force the rain in under our door!!

its been a poop couple of days

seandyer2003

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 06:41:33 pm »
wind and rain all week in manchester :) was out in peak district earlier and it was really nasty, heavy hail and thunder storms  :(