Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: Fair is fair
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 11:21:16 pm »
shop woman asked me to clean hers at xmas,when i went got next door,got home she rung me said her mates next time,went two weeks back to do 3, ended up doing 9,still scope for more  ;D ;D
Result  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:53 pm »
even though we have the patch system there are still areas to be had  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 12:10:24 am »
even though we have the patch system there are still areas to be had  ;D ;D
if i moved there all would be up for grabs, i liek a challenge  :P it is the £3.50 puts me off
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 05:23:07 pm »
you didn't do the job right, what's your problem.
as for your proverb, it's nothing to do with mutual benifit. you're paid to do a job, your not doing him any favour.
seems to me the guy was giving you a chance to sort it out which shows him as the good guy.
I'm sure most of us have forgotten a window at one time or another, but we don't try to shift the responsability to the cust.
 :o muppet

Why call him a 'muppet'? The fact you cant put an argument accross without resorting to playground name calling suggests you just might be one yourself.

if you read what i said you will find i put the argument across quite well, the "muppet" was free, like the windows, but i think the point if proven by the fact that dai's last post shows he is looking for a reason to dump the cust and hoped he would get the backing here.
just tell the guy he is too far outside your cleaning area and you can't keep him on.

So you detracted from a reasoned argument by being rude. Why not put your argument over without the insults. Would you have said 'muppet' if he was standing face to face?

yes

davids3511

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 07:59:40 pm »
Yeah right. I don't believe a keyboard warrior has the balls to be agressive to anyones face, unless they are female, elderly or young.

dai

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2009, 10:13:25 pm »
Yeah right. I don't believe a keyboard warrior has the balls to be agressive to anyones face, unless they are female, elderly or young.

David, don't worry about it mate, I don't, I've been called worse things than a muppet, I have a skin like a protectercoted rhino.

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 10:05:31 am »

yes I'm almost as tough as yourself.
muppet hardly brings shame and horror on dai's life, I think he has gotten over it quicker than you have.
i do revise my comment , from the way you need to keep this going i no longer thing dai is the one suffering from muppetry :P

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 10:09:44 am »
now i'm being really agressive. a smilie with a sticky out tongue

ban now before i go really mad ::) ::) ::) ::)