Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave.e

What ladders do you use
« on: March 08, 2009, 11:26:05 am »
I was thinking of taking mine off the van as we are all temped to use them some times. we keep telling people we are ladderless and you can see them look at your van and smile  i was going to use my folding set i just wondered what all you guys think and dose it make sence because you only get one chance with ladders All comments welcome. dave :) :)

sorry i ment to say for garage access only

trevor perry

Re: What ladders do you use
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 11:38:52 am »
i still have 3 pairs on the van, use these for mainly internal of commercial work but also for odd student accomodation that has been egged and for new or painted windows that need scraping, i also use them on the occasional job where wfp doesnt give a satisfactory job to me they are just another tool and i use what is best for what i am cleaning.
 all my ladders are ladder taged which is a monitoring system for the ladders condition and they are always used safely ie footed or secured so HSE dont have a problem with it if my risk assessments show reasons for me using them.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

dave.e

Re: What ladders do you use
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:43:32 am »
Thanks trevor i see your point. dave