Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poole bay

Super-Lite® 35ft Pole
« on: February 09, 2009, 04:49:53 pm »
hi there any one use this pole, as the sl-x poles are not about, thought about buying one of these but does any one use it on houses any feed back would be great  regards carl

LWC

Re: Super-Lite® 35ft Pole
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 04:52:05 pm »
I got the 60ft one, and often use it on houses a 30 - 35ft

I probably wouldnt reccomend it for all day every day use as you have to swap and change sections

This is very easy to do but can sometimes be a pain if you need extra section and have to go back to van just for that.

All in all though a VERY good light pole

poole bay

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:36:10 pm »
thanks mate will have to buy a sl-x one days

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 07:42:09 pm »
carl,

Have you read any posts on DIY 'super light' poles; the Zensorflex comes in 3 ft short sections; it's cheap (£20(ish)), and great for domestic work; easy to do too; a seven year old child could DIY one?

I've banged on enough about these poles, so won't do a big indepth post now; but do a search on this forum for Zensorflex and the Gangster.

I've been using mine for a good few months now; about four maybe; and they're great; no problems at all.

ftp

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 07:43:34 pm »
The 35 footer will stack inside each other except the base section so it can be carried about fairly easily. The Slx although heavier is the one that does everything - the latest one is 30 foot and is pretty robust. You could use the S2 all day but it's not as strong or easy to bash about gates blowing in the wind etc.

ftp

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 07:53:39 pm »
 :) I know Tosh loves his Zensorflex and i started with the Gangsta version a couple of years ago and yes they do work but they don't really compare to an S2 for stiffness. The S2 is like a ramrod at those shorter lengths - it's very different (but far more expensive). I tried to go back to the Zensorfex but just can't adapt to the bend in it now. I've got one in my van and i don't think i'll ever use it - unless i can't afford another Gardiner pole.
My advice - don't buy any Gardiners poles.

What you've never had you'll never miss.  ;)

Sure Polutions

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 09:38:05 pm »
Once you go superlite you wont go back, i think the rigidity is its best asset.