Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Website Revision
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 07:30:26 pm »
I want to chat to you about this Kev, but not here. Basicaly i liked it, but you give too much away to the other guys.

I don't agree with any of the critisisms.(ewan had a point)

I can see where you are going with the branding and think i can probably help along the lines of the more logos the better.These guys may act stupid, but if they see something that works they'll nick it. As you know the basis of your mug's inclusion was trust not handsomeness and possibly you should have worn prism branded attire but other than that fine.

Don't let the geeks grind you down.

He was wearing uniform, you can see his logo on it.

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 07:47:29 pm »
Yes good point.

On a tech point Ian, if he had another photo that changed with the mug photo would this make the loading harder?

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 07:55:23 pm »
Yes good point.

On a tech point Ian, if he had another photo that changed with the mug photo would this make the loading harder?
not really understanding what you are meaning ?

ftp

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 08:01:23 pm »
I like the look of site but i'm not a big fan of complicated sites - i don't like wading through pages of information especially if it's slow to load for whatever reason. The photos are good and clear with the van showing it's signwriting. Some other sites are becoming more interesting these days (see Priors site) with the pictures fading in and out. So - a bit too much (for me) but overall i quite like it.

matt

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 08:05:56 pm »
i would still have domestic customers instead of "home care"

home care sounds as if you do house visits to hoover and meals on wheels

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 08:09:52 pm »
I agree with domestic customers but apart from that its a very good site.

This is important...

Most sites get boring after clicking on various  links but I found yours very interesting and I enjoyed reading through everything. so you must be doing something right.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

mikethechamois

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:30 am »
excelant site kev

easy on the eye and easy to navigate

professional for the commercial and friendly for the domestic

dont worry about the home care title people have clicked on a wc site , their not looking for a bedpan for their granny

your not just offering wc but a range of other related services and care is a good word to use as it conveys that you will take care of their home for them

i like the offers .........they are sensible and easy to understand

things get a bit confusing when you bring pizzas, chocolate and marmite into wc

if people dont get it straight away they wont bother thinking about it they just move on

the only thing you will have to do is keep the offers fluid as you have put a limit on them.............you could say from time to time that the offer was so popular tht you are going to run it again for 3 months

you strike me as level headed and sensible and this is evident in your site, your sense of humour shows through as well , very important as people wil feel that they can relate to you and build a relationship

putting your pic up reinforces that  and  shows that your so proud of what you do youve put a face to the name, people will feel they are getting to know you already and they will feel happier about meeting you

you make your own luck in life and i think this site is going to be very lucky for you

mike                   

ZaNo

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 11:19:21 am »
Looks sweet mate, IMO the cheese went down well!

Rob_Mac

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 12:41:57 pm »
Kev

I have a photo on my contacts page and I don't think it does any harm for people to know or have an idea of who they are dealing with, before they have met you.

We have always done the not happy then don't pay as well. People do not abuse this but it certainly gives them the option of try before you buy.

Rob ;D

ZaNo

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 01:29:11 pm »
m-clean you do alton towers? Siiiick!