Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Change of career !
« on: February 07, 2009, 07:06:21 pm »
Just wondering if any of you have thought about being a weight lifter, or body builder with your new found muscles since going WFP.

;D ;D ;D

Lee Pryor

Re: Change of career !
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:24:59 pm »
I competed on stage in 3 bodybuilding contests during my early 20's and still train to a lesser degree now.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Slash

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 07:40:45 pm »
When I first started I used 40 footer fibre glass poles and I looked like Popeye but as the buisness grew I could afford lighter luxuries! ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 07:45:59 pm »
I was throwing some snowballs last night, was really rather surprised how far they went  ;D

dave.e

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 08:10:30 pm »
hi did bodybuilding years ago but had to give it up when i met wife has my breasts were biger than hers

STEVE-UK

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 08:29:29 pm »
hi did bodybuilding years ago but had to give it up when i met wife has my breasts were biger than hers

i bet there still as big as hers but further south ;D

I was on the weights a couple years ago but have now gone to core training and lighter weights, it was addictive though!

Tosh

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 03:45:14 pm »
Body building is for vain people who're not capable of doing a proper sport!

ftp

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 04:02:53 pm »
I find the olive oil and fake tan tends to run in the wet weather. Also the Speedos chafe like mad in the summer.

seandyer2003

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 06:23:18 pm »
I was throwing some snowballs last night, was really rather surprised how far they went  ;D

Some kids keep throwing snowballs ay my window, ive just been out and stockpiled of big hard icy ones for there next visit :) Just aim at the hoodie and should hit them on the nose :)

Anyway off topic :)

I find window cleaning keeps you pretty slim, not body builder shape :) Id be really fat the amount i eat if it werent for this job and all the mountain biking i do, but then again i probably wouldnt be so hungry without the job :) At least thats one good thing you can eat what you want and burn it off quick!!

Derek_Walker

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 07:25:41 pm »
I normally like to have a waterfed pole in both hands, can't understand these sissies that just use the one. I also make sure they are the heaviest poles available as there is no point doing it if you don't get the burn ;D ;D ;D

luther1

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 07:37:24 pm »
Can you use a broom at the same time?