Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G O A

george again
« on: January 21, 2009, 09:33:25 am »
just downloaded george off net and its a trial it says i have 58 more uses,then it says 50 pound to download it,is this right? it all seems to work right but doesnt look like a high quality program that i thought it would, thought it might be worth a try rather than spending 150 quid on window cleaner pro recently mentioned any ideas cheers
if i wasnt self employed i wouldnt work at all

jaykie

Re: george again
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:31:04 pm »
Why not download wcp trial too and youll see why its more expensive and wont be dissapointed, I know ian (wcp designer) and i went too see him the other day where he showed me the stuff he adding to the programme for future updates, he will be leaving his competitors behind. Im not just recomending wcp because I know ian im doing it because i use it myself and have also used george.

Chris

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 12:38:42 pm »
you don't pay for the trial use. if you want to keep using it after the trial you pay your £50 and get the access code that keeps it opperating. all the info you put in will still be there when you buy it. basicly you have about 2 months to see what you think of it. it is a good program that i've used for about a year and a half with no problems. ;D
What does a " high quality program" look  like ???

G O A

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:04:34 pm »
yer suppose its worth it for nowt to have a look.
high quality lol
i just mean it looks very basic like something are lass threw together apart from it works a bit better
 :D
if i wasnt self employed i wouldnt work at all

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 01:46:53 pm »
it's like a duck. it might not look pretty, but there's a tone of work going on under the water. :P

pingu

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 03:01:50 pm »
George is absolutly the dog danglies...there is not a alot is does'nt do and everything else it does well and quickly.

Best 50 notes I have spent on my business....

I tried WCP and it failed to impress me on so many levels.

Cheers
Dave.