Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pingu

Re: Can you give me a miss this time...? but i had started and done upstairs.
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 03:22:37 pm »
Gazzap8....I would imagine that you now have a reasonable round...start looking at getting shot of the 'players'...just do not clean for her again....no arguments etc, next time just miss her out...

She'll know why...

Dave.

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 04:24:22 pm »
I think you're best off just getting rid of micky taking customers; there's far too many decent, reliable people out there who want a window cleaner.

As for terms and conditions I think they're a total waste of time; if they're going to mess you about they will do so with or without T+C. These sort of people aren't really that bothered about their windows being cleaned anyway so having terms and conditions wont change a thing.
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

dai

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 05:37:55 pm »
Most of these replies are in the same vane, but it could just be that this client is on the bones of her backside skint.
 Has she ever behaved this way before?
 Most customers want them nice and clean for Christmas, she may have problems that's she's too embarrassed to talk about.
You could dump her, but what if she gets another window cleaner? He could be a lot cheaper than you and then you may lose a few of her neighbours too.
My first reaction would be to dump her too, but in this economic climate I may wish to give it more thought.

groundhog

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 09:26:39 am »
Most of these replies are in the same vane, but it could just be that this client is on the bones of her backside skint.
 Has she ever behaved this way before?
 Most customers want them nice and clean for Christmas, she may have problems that's she's too embarrassed to talk about.
You could dump her, but what if she gets another window cleaner? He could be a lot cheaper than you and then you may lose a few of her neighbours too.
My first reaction would be to dump her too, but in this economic climate I may wish to give it more thought.

I must admit that I would probably dump her as well. But Dai really is the voice of experience and common sense!! well done Dai for seeing the other side of this situation.  :)