Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

3 days of rain forcasted
« on: November 27, 2008, 02:36:06 pm »
Ahh heck, dont need this right now.

However i do have a number on convy roof, car ports, fascias etc to be doing, so i might bring them forward as i will get soaked anyway..

Got a new customer today, impressed with the wfp speech and was happy to let me do the windows in the rain.  ;D if only they wer all like that..

Had really green sills, so they wer impressed how clean they come up - just hope they are as impressed when it stops raining..

Right im off to wash the van after doing my own windows, as its raining i can let the rain rinse the van for me :P

Gordon Saunders

Re: 3 days of rain forcasted
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 06:36:50 pm »
 Find a better weather forecast. Or better still make one up  8)

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 09:22:51 pm »
Because of the naff weather today we did a large(ish) (by our standards) 'B Job', a commercial place who're slow to pay but it's still well paid when we eventually receive the cheque.

I normally save this job up for when a bad weather day is forecast; I'm surprised they haven't cottoned on - the past three cleans we've done when it's been one of those on-off rainy days; but when we do it when the weather's bad we do a better job because we clean all the inside communial areas, which we normally miss when the weather is good and we want to move onto other jobs.

Do any of you guys have a 'B List'?

seandyer2003

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 10:10:29 pm »
hard luck rained most of the day here but tommorrow we have a very cold dry day  ;D

there the best, just got in, and windscreen has been frosting, so its a cold one, no cloud so usually freezes up in those conditions, got big day though as didnt do much today as i seen rain coming and wanted to do some phoning

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 08:18:15 pm »
Well, so much for the forecast  ::) been nice and dry and looks that way for the weekend, however freezing it might be.. But so long as its dry :D

Got 4 new custies tomorrow, and hopefully might pick some more up while out and about.

Trotsky

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 08:28:09 pm »
 ;) Good old harvesting...
I have almost flooded myself out... need more storage tanks (or aqua-lungs !) ;) :D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 08:34:07 pm »
Because of the naff weather today...

Funny old weather yesterday Tosh. I could see the rain over you lot in South Wales but the clouds sort of stuck across the River Severn and I escaped until about 3 o' clock when it started to drizzle over here.
It's a game of three halves!

Paul Coleman

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 01:06:41 pm »
Because of the naff weather today we did a large(ish) (by our standards) 'B Job', a commercial place who're slow to pay but it's still well paid when we eventually receive the cheque.

I normally save this job up for when a bad weather day is forecast; I'm surprised they haven't cottoned on - the past three cleans we've done when it's been one of those on-off rainy days; but when we do it when the weather's bad we do a better job because we clean all the inside communial areas, which we normally miss when the weather is good and we want to move onto other jobs.

Do any of you guys have a 'B List'?

Yes.
It's not actually a list but I know which ones are more likely to be out or the ones that I would be less bothered about losing.