Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cat9921

reach & wash Merchandise
« on: November 28, 2008, 10:27:47 am »
Some time ago Brodex sent me this cup placemat

Now I know this sounds sad  :'( But I love my cup placemat and was wondering is there other merchandise that you can get that has to do with the water fed pole

What things would I like to see

How about keyrings with the Reach & wash  ;D

I think I need to get out more often, or just get a life.

anybody as sad as me  ::) ;D

Adders Rinse And Clean

Slash

Re: reach & wash Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 04:57:23 pm »
Yeah,I think you do need to get out more,I thought I was sad with my free pens with my name and buisness on! ;D

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 06:03:07 pm »
How about a reach and wash van that has a logo on it

cat9921

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 06:17:58 pm »
How about a reach and wash van that has a logo on it

Lol  ;D

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 07:10:27 pm »
We give away logo pens with consumable orders - not quite in the same league as the above cup mat though.

We are in the process of putting together a full graphic packaged van to promote our forthcoming van systems - we will not be giving it away though  :)

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 07:21:11 pm »
I use my logo pen daily, works all the time unlike Papermates.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 08:56:58 pm »
We give away logo pens with consumable orders - not quite in the same league as the above cup mat though.

We are in the process of putting together a full graphic packaged van to promote our forthcoming van systems - we will not be giving it away though  :)

yeah thanks for my purple/pink pen :P

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 09:17:30 pm »

yeah thanks for my purple/pink pen :P

You have to remember it is girls who do the shipment packing  ;D

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 09:58:52 pm »

Hate to say this Alex but your pen lasted less than a day,we have been down this road with these and we came to the conclusion that its doing more harm to you and you company to send out poor quality pens , Paula my wife is still using a pen sent out by an add company with our details on 3yrs later and thats the company that got our business when it came to ordering more not the ones that sent out cheap pens

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 10:23:47 pm »
I have had nothing to do with the pen buying process  :) I agree that the last ones were much better (4 times the price as well), but very few of them found their way to clients as they were used in the office  :(

If you would like Chris I will get the girls to send out a replacement via first class post on Monday morning.

Elginn

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 10:45:32 am »
I'm sad, I have my own company logo on my mouse pad ;D and I've given a few away to special customers ::) then you know, most of them use it most days without even thinking about it, until its needed.

seandyer2003

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2008, 11:26:56 am »
Yeah,I think you do need to get out more,I thought I was sad with my free pens with my name and buisness on! ;D

Ive got them i love em :) i order some off vista every time i get business cards, they do look cool though and leave em with big jobs you qoute so they keep seeing your business name :)

Trotsky

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 12:10:35 pm »
 ;D I don't need place mats, pens, mouse mat's or anything else for that matter!

I use my face to advertise, you see I am just so good looking, everyone wants me, and not just to clean the windows! ;D ;D ;D ;D