Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanchoice

Problem with Hydramaster's Raptor
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:08:54 pm »
Hi everyone

Well if you check my previous posts you will see it is 2 years now since I have purchased my Raptor and I have, at last,  had one problem!  ::)

The gate valve for the waste tank had to be replaced! I rang Hydramaster for a replacement and  it arrived the next day, total cost £38.00.  :)

Apart from that, 2 years on and everything is running perfectly, the performance is excellent, I have put it through a lot of cleans and a fair amount of abuse and it just keeps running. I know there are some good reports from some of the other super portables but personally speaking I overwhelmingly recommend the Raptor and the service back up from Hydramaster is superb too, I will repost here next year and keep you all updated. If anyone wants more detailed feedback then please feel free to email me.

Regards

Justin

Joe H

Re: Problem with Hydramaster's Raptor
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 04:33:49 pm »
Well done Justin, glad your machine is working well, and its good to share your info with others.

Too many seem to report on what they have not had and not trialled extensively, rather then what they have had.

Darren O

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 04:57:01 pm »
I agree its brilliant machine the heat on it is something else the only problem ive had is with the pump dropping preasure but its working now but still got to mess about with the preasure regulator to get it at full preasure.My next machine will be a truckmount but if i ever buy another porty it will be a Raptor.

gwrightson

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 05:16:09 pm »
I have a raptor as a back up,

the heat is exceptional for a porty  , only the usual problems that come with age  , vac motor  a pump motor rewind  as you would expect with any porty, all in all a great porty .
I often used to use directly from the van with 50ft and more  .

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha