Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

letzclean

Reliable Carpet Cleaner Needed London! New
« on: November 23, 2008, 07:37:36 am »
I currently run a Commercial/Domestic cleaning company we also do carpets and upholstery. I have just started a partnership with an established Estate Agent who is has given me £1200 of work in the first week £500 of this was carpets! It is week Two and she has booked in work two jobs already for next week and I have to quote on two more!

I have one very reliable subcontractor who carries out a lot of work for me at the moment, I need another person who is based in London to take on the work, If you live in Kent or the outskirts it is not worth it because you want all of the money for yourselves and then you want congestion parking etc.

I will gladly pay congestion for the right person, parking is added to the job ticket! Please get in touch asap as I can not rely on one person to take on all the work and it is only going to get busier! 07961 489 716

The work is for carpets & upholstery
"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."