Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul W Jones

Re: How to achieve a better clean.
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 01:49:31 pm »
Ian, carpet was synthetic which is why I decided the Ultrapac would be okay.  I rinsed the original pre-spray first.

I'm just looking for a bit of advice as this is the first time I've had this problem.  I suppose it may just be the case that the marks simply won't come out.  As I said before the client was happy as the carpet was greatly transformed but I felt that I would have liked to have seen 'complete' stain removal and wondered if this could have been achieved.

Thanks for all the responses which have been taken on board.  Is it worth trying the M-Power then?

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:17:59 pm »
Ian

I've got two Envirodris, bith purchased new (when the price was right for me :) ) One to use, one for backup.

If you re-read my post above, you will see that I have used other machines but not actually purcheased them.

Safe and happy agitating :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Doug Holloway

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 06:50:41 pm »
Jonesboy,

If the carpet was PP you may find the traffic lanes are duller due to wear of the fibres.

PP is a realtively soft polymer and will 'scratch'

Ultrapac is good on PP, how hot was your water, that makes a big a difference.

Cheers

Doug

Paul W Jones

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 01:43:28 pm »
I put hot water in the solution tank and keep the heater on so it would have been fairly hot.  Thanks for the advice.