Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craig mcneil

Window Cleaner Pro Software - recommended
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:24:40 pm »
I've mentioned before that I now use Window Cleaner Pro software to keep track of my round and keep my records up to date. Several folks have mentioned that it's quite pricey and I must agree it's not a cheap bit of software. However, I just want to say that as well as the software you also get fantastic support from the guy that programmed it, Ian Hannaford. I had a serious issue with the software (all my fault I hasten to add) and got in touch with Ian who emailed me back within an hour or so with a couple of suggestions. He sorted a lot of stuff out for me that he didn't necessarily have to do - this sort of support is worth its weight in gold. Coupled with the fact that I've now got WCP installed on my PDA handheld (so no mucking about with paper any more) I'm once again highly recommending Window Cleaner Pro. At the very least check it out as you get a 45 free day trial.

Chris Cottrell

Re: Window Cleaner Pro Software - recommended
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 01:19:28 pm »
I have to agree Ian is a star and Wcp is streets ahead of George

The Seven Bays Window Cleaning Company

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 02:40:46 pm »
Yeh... I agree too.

Window Cleaner Pro is a brilliant piece of software, that now I have all my customers on is reducing the time spent in front of the PC doing office work.

Basically a couple of clicks and your weeks schedules are done, printed - end of day takes a few minutes - and from that your invoices can be printed,  and saved, reading for mailing. Payments are a doddle too.

End of day/week/months charged, and collected again is just a couple of clicks.

Need to know how much is outstanding - again just one click. And a full list in decreasing values is shown.

Again, Ian is fantastic at giving support and advice.

Money well spent is my opinion. :)
THE SEVEN BAYS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 04:25:51 pm »
Fist off i have never used George, so i cant compare the 2.

However, Ian is very receptive to include as many features as possible, when he can. There has been no end of requested features implemented compared to the original version, and im impressed with that after service care he provides!

What i can say is if you have George and are happy with it, then perhaps stick with it.. If you dont have either - I would really suggest you get WCPro, if your looking for a PC/PDA scheduling, accounts package.

wightsurf

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 04:34:52 pm »
What sold WCP for me was the fact it is a program that has not finished,if you get what i mean.There's more to come and ideas are used not just asked for .