Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

thompsonr

wfp and frames
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:51:05 pm »
Hi
Just a quickie--After the inital clean on domestic properties,where I throughly clean the frames, do i need to do the frames each time in order to achieve good results on the glass?I have been told that if I dont clean the top bar that the resulting glass clean will be poor, but  my  thoughts are that if i don,t touch the bar with brush or water surely there is no dirt to run down.
Any theories?Thanks in advance ??? ???

AJ

Re: wfp and frames
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 01:17:36 pm »
as long as you don't get the top wet, the glass will be fine. It does only take a splash though to run on to the glass.
For how long it takes, you might as well do the frames every time, rather than letting the dirt build up and doing them then.

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 01:30:37 pm »
I clean all the frames and the glass at every visit.

By missing the top frames it can build up with dirt and dust and cause runs when it rains! and if thats 20 mins after you have cleaned them, the customer is not going to be happy..

dmlservices

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 02:04:59 pm »
i always do frames, takes little time once you have got them good, also makes it better if you clean in the rain.
 on a few problem windows i dont clean top frame after initial clean, you get to know which are better only doing glass after initial clean.

daz