Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANGLASSUK

RE-New website for comment's please
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:59:45 pm »
This was the topic of argument - could everyone else please look to see if i have anyone else's picture on my website that they are not happy with and i will remove them.
                        www.cleanglass-window-cleaning.co.uk

the majority of the picture's are mine and some are aquired other the net, i will removed any picture's on my site that people are not happy with.
The topic was here to help me update my site, It was not here to upset anyone?
As for ROGER SLATER i am sorry to upset you !! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
Is that enough sorry's or do you want more....... :-*

Re: RE-New website for comment's please
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 06:12:32 pm »
This was the topic of argument - could everyone else please look to see if i have anyone else's picture on my website that they are not happy with and i will remove them.
                       the majority of the picture's are mine and some are aquired other the net, i will removed any picture's on my site that people are not happy with.
The topic was here to help me update my site, It was not here to upset anyone?
As for ROGER SLATER i am sorry to upset you !! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
Is that enough sorry's or do you want more....... :-*
more is always good  ;D

poleman

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 06:38:27 pm »
So!... do you have a omnivac system!

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 06:52:48 pm »
Are all the ones in the cherry pickers you

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:56:38 pm »
All picture's are from facelift who i use when needing  a cherry picker, and they are a pleasure to work with great guy's

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 06:58:58 pm »
Don't want to be rude, Cleanglass, but you ought to have someone proofread your site.  Spelling mistakes and bad use of apostrophes spoil a good site.

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 07:01:05 pm »
Don't want to be rude, Cleanglass, but you ought to have someone proofread your site.  Spelling mistakes and bad use of apostrophes spoil a good site.
My b in english served me well ! ! NOT ! !

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 07:06:57 pm »
I find it alittle ironic that you have a copy right slogan at the bottom of the home page.

1. You should get rid of the sound mate, or aleast dont have it on repeat.
2. Dont have your hyperlink pics with the blue border
3. You have used a table I think to do it, but also make the page backgroud black so you dont have a white border
4. Most importantly mate, the design is not professional, and allot of the funny pics, like spidey and all the animated gifs add to its unproffessional look and I really think you need to get some help with the design.
5. Your header need work as well, just on the design front.

Good luck to you mate, I can see you are trying make amends and I hope the pointers above help alittle.

Also and most importantly it should provide an additional service to your customers, and not just a copy and cut from your brochure, maybe have a payments section.

Gerard  :)

Dale Smith

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 07:59:28 pm »
I know nothing compared to the others mate, but I agree with Ian Lancaster that the grammar really lets the whole site down.

My word you cover a large area..... and I thought I was mad.....lol ... ;) ;D
Swindon, Wiltshire.

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 08:50:04 pm »
MY OLD BOSS WAS COVERING A LARGER AREA THAN THIS AND HE WAS GROSSING OVER A MILLION POUNDS A YEAR,

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 08:53:47 pm »
if you are a member of BWCA, use an Ionics system, are a member of IPAF and FWC, then you should ask for a .eps file of their logos. You can then use that to create a bitmap which looks better than a .gif file (also you can use the .eps files for your stationary and flyers as .gif & jpegs are not up tp the job - lacking in quality.)

This shows on your site, as a lot of the images are .gifs which have been enlarged reducing the quality and so have gone very pixilated therefore not very professional.

I see your website is like mine, and made up of lots of images. This can cause problems for the end user if they dont have such a good internet speed, as it takes ages for all the pictures to load up. I would suggest to have any links be them internal or external to the site to be in text and not an image (this also helps your site SEO), basically the less images the better! Keep images to photos of your work.

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 09:21:37 pm »
WILL CHECK GRAMMER TOMORROW,
CHEERS

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 10:32:46 pm »
all comments are welcome