Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clean

wfp working high regular
« on: July 20, 2008, 07:07:50 pm »
Hi,just wondering if anyone works high regular 45ft ,55ft ,60ft and over,if so how often daily,weekly monthly and what poles are you using,
cheers  ;)

Alex Gardiner

Re: wfp working high regular
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 07:47:46 pm »
I work at 45ft regularly every week and use a Super-Lite2.

clean

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 07:50:03 pm »
Hi Alex,do you think that using lighter poles still gives good pressure on the glass when working that high and over ?
cheers  ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 07:56:05 pm »
I've been using these type of poles now for 3 years on first cleans and regular maintenance cleans and have never had any problems. I do always use them with a relatively soft bristled brush which needs a minimum of pressure to scrub well.  A lot of the scrubbing power depends on the angle that your pole is at; if you have the pole too vertical, it will make it very difficult to exert enough pressure 50ft up.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 08:54:34 pm »
We currently clean at 60' every two weeks and have several jobs that require work at 45-50' but we still use the 60' Brodex CF pole as our next size pole is only 35'.

A super lite pole would be nice, but for the number of occasions we use it, at the moment it is not cost effective to buy one and we can handle the CF pole no problem.