Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Eddie_Rhone

Spitfire Fuel Tank
« on: August 06, 2008, 07:39:07 pm »
Recently purchased second hand Spitfire TM Unfortunately no fuel tank with it Can anyone suggest size of tank required, would say I am typical CC residential and small commercial cleaning, and how you would fit it. I'm aware of the past topics on this site concerning marine tanks and if they should be vented outside the van or not. But any comments would be welcome also details of any suppliers of tanks and necessary extras would also be appreciated.

Many thanks

Eddie

John Kelly

Re: Spitfire Fuel Tank
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:19:05 pm »
Have you asked Hydramaster what they recommend. Seen plenty of marine tanks in use but do vent them outside, just requires a small hole drilled into the van floor.

craigp

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:48:34 pm »
Eddie I have a spite fire 4.0 I have found it to be a very reliable machine.

I would let the professionals fit the tank, Hydramaster have a place in oxford they will put an outside filler on for you too, For what it will cost I cant imagen it will be worth trying to do yourself.

Craig

Alan Cox

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 09:59:32 am »
Have a look at www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk they do a rangge of fuel tanks from 1 to 8 gallons plus fuel hose and filler caps.