Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve CM

Re: The Real Deal
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 12:52:59 pm »
I would also be interested in talking about the commercial work on either a buy or sub contract basis. my contact details are on my website or email in my profile if your 'friend' wants to chat ;)

macleod

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 02:29:40 pm »
Great comments from everyone cheers and thanks Charlie & Steve I'll catch up with you both soon.

macleod

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 10:44:21 pm »
Just wondered if any one had any comments or experience that would be of help?
cheers

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 03:00:28 pm »
Tell him i'll give him £50 for the lot ;)

macleod

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 11:31:39 pm »
joker!
maybe if your in the midlands (near coventry) my friend might have a beer with you...
mac

sair

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 08:56:35 am »
it is a dilemma, its a business but the value is only what it worth some one paying, and in todays volatile climate its a gamble for some one. its true value as a business is not going to be truly represented

my advice would be it can t be that good if its time to sell, i would increase the business and take on some one to manage it and work along with him keeping it going  could be a nice constant flow that could act as reasonable pension when older, or some form of income.

lets face it something like that could be managed anywhere in country even the canvassing.

i always think don't fix what isn't  broke!
Essentially Pure Ltd