Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richyp

pressure washing
« on: July 03, 2008, 09:05:24 pm »
hi, i am a window cleaner in the newcastle area with waterfed system etc, is there anyone here can help me with advice on pressure washing. lots of my customers are asking for this service for their drivemays etc. i have a citreon relay swb with 650 ltre tank. can i get a washer to draw straight from tank and what kind of kit will i need, price wise! if there is any pressure washers out there that wouldnt mind showing me the ropes and giving me abit of hands on experience, that would be great.. i could travel and work for free obviously.. any help would be fantastic..cheers

Rob_Mac

Re: pressure washing
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:36:24 pm »
Richy

Give me a bell tomorrow on 07919 425664.

Ive got 15 nursing homes starting tomorrow but will gladly give you any info you need.

Am in London on Monday night -  pressure washing a supermarket - guess thats a bit far for a bit of experience though.

Rob ;D

richyp

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 11:18:51 pm »
i will give you a bell tomorrow rob cheers... bit short notice for tomorrow but i would be willing though.. do you do anything else or soley pressure washing?

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 11:59:25 pm »
You can hire pressure washers from a few hire centres. The price for an 11 hp Honda powered machine was about £65 a week, I think.

My plan is to put a week's work together and then hire a machine. Guranteed to be in profit straight away.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 06:28:25 am »

richyp

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 09:59:39 pm »
very impressive rob..ave took ya number and i'll ring you early next week if thats ok. i would have rang today but ave been so busy and nothing went right today..

Rob_Mac

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 07:35:44 am »
Richy

I am driving to London on Monday afternoon - will be hands free driving down there - that might be the best time to speak to me.

Failing that any evening next week between 5 and 8. On nights so I wont be wanting any day time calls.

Look forward to having a chat

Rob ;D

richyp

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 03:19:39 pm »
ok, cheers rob!!!