Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Londoner

Re: to early to clean
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 08:06:36 pm »
People are different. Some like you early so they can get on with their day. Others are still in their dressing gowns at 11 oclock and look at you as if you are mad when they finally answer the door.

davidpitts

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 10:14:37 pm »
Ask your custys whats the earliest you can start , alot of people are off to work by 7.30 so you would be able to do these first.

pjulk

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 01:12:14 am »
Morgan1 said
paul not on ya new car mate. leak already....unlucky there

Yes a leak carpets soaked about 2" of water in passengers footwell.

Took it to autoglass and they said nothing wrong with the screen.
I turned out to be a water channel where its supposed to run rain water away blocked and just filled my pollen filter up with water and into the car.
Sorted now thank god.
Just waiting for it to dry out now but sucked most of the water out with a vax

Simon_King

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 06:50:17 am »
You get to know where you can start early. Ive got one domestic that I do at 7ish every two weeks. They have a side gate that they lock when they leave for work at 7.30.

The rest of my domestic round I start about 8am. Never had a problem.
If I work a Saturday morning on houses then I dont start till 9.15 but seeing as I like to finish by noon I dont do that too often as it feels like its not worth it.

As for commercial. Anytime between 6am and 7am.

Londoner

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 08:21:59 am »
I have one customer, works all week always wants me to come early Saturday morning so she has the rest of the day free. She uses me as alarm clock, opens the door in her nighty. Couldn't care less.

kris martin

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 09:14:21 am »
between 7.15am and 7.30am tue, wed and thursday if i started any later i would never get done, been doing this for about 8 years and never had a problem...